2 Nts Kathmandu, 1 Nt Pokhara & 1 Nt Chitwan PKG
Begin your tour in Nepal with our fabulous 5-day Kathmandu, Chitwan & Pokhara Tour which combines natural, cultural, and wildlife experiences. Stroll in a medieval streets of Kathmandu full of architectural wonders, make a boat ride in a Himalayan lake or a canoe trip in the dense sub-tropical jungle, or learn to follow the wild-lives in their natural habitat
Included2 Nts Kathmandu, 1 Nt Pokhara & 1 Nt Chitwan PKG
Not IncludedDeparture TaxesEntry Fees5 Star AccommodationPersonal GuideBreakfast
Day 01: Kathmandu
Meeting at airport upon arrival by Nebuti Personnel. Transfer to hotel. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and the Kathmandu Valley is the political and cultural heart of the Kingdom. The urban sprawl that makes up modern Kathmandu is in fact two cities, Patan and Kathmandu.
After short relaxation at the hotel, you will be taken for sightseeing to Pashupatinath. This is the place where holy saddhus pray and cremations on the Bagmati River are carried out. While you are not allowed into the temple if you are not a Hindu, the grounds surrounding the temple usually have a fascinating crowd of the faithful. Overnight at hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu / Chitwan ( 175 KMS )
Day 03: Chitwan / Pokhara ( 210 KMS )
Day 04: Pokhara / Kathmandu
Day 05: Kathmandu / Airport
- 02 nights accommodation at respective hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
- 01 night accommodation at respective hotel in Chitwan with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- 01 night accomodation at respective hotel in Pokhara with Breakfast.
- 02 airport transfers by a non A/c car / van exclusively depending on the no of pax.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in Kathmandu and Pokhara exclusively by a non A/c car / van depending on the no of pax.
- Transportation Kathmandu / Chitwan / Pokhara / Kathmandu by a non A/c car / van exclusively depending on the no of pax.
- Presently applicable --% Hotel Taxes (% VAT and %)