Kathmandu, Pokhara Air package
Kathmandu is an incredibly diverse historic city with breathtaking Newari architecture, centuries old Hindu and Buddhist religious
IncludedKathmandu, Pokhara Air package
Not IncludedDeparture TaxesEntry Fees5 Star AccommodationPersonal GuideBreakfast
Day 1: Kathmandu
Meeting at airport upon arrival by Nebuti Personnel. Transfer to hotel. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and the Kathmandu Valley is the political and cultural heart of the Kingdom. The urban sprawl that makes up modern Kathmandu is in fact two cities, Patan and Kathmandu.
Day 2: Kathmandu
This morning you will be taken for a visit of the Hindu culture in Nepal, Pashupatinath. This is the place where holy saddhus pray and cremations on the Bagmati River are carried out. We then continue to the holiest shrine for the Buddhist culture in Nepal, Bouddhanath, with its large stupa, this is the place where all devout Buddhists come for a pilgrimage. Then, you will be taken for sightseeing to City Durbar Square. This square is famous for old palaces, temples, Kumari Ghar and so on. Now we move on to Syambhunath, famous world heritage sight with magnificent views of the Kathmandu valley and tribute to Buddhism. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Kathmandu / Pokhara
Fly to Pokhara. A flight of 30 minutes will take you to Pokhara. Asistance upon arrival at the domestic airport & transfer to hotel. From Pokhara town (2,352 feet) in good weather there are splendid views right from the hotel.
Day 3: Pokhara
Early morning sunrise trip to Sarankot. Later Visit Bindebasini Temple. This is one of the oldest temples in Pokhara was a part of Kaski Kingdom, the main deity of the temple,Goddess Durga. Sightseeing to Devi's fall, also known as Patale Chango is an awesome waterfall lying 2 km southwest of Pokhara. Just opposite of Devi's fall, on the other side of the road, there is Gupteshwor Cave. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5: Pokhara / Kathmandu
Fly back to Kathmandu & transfer to hotel. Rest day at leisure. One can indulge in shopping or visit the casinos trying their lady luck. Overnight at hotel.
Day 6: Kathmandu / Airport
Then, you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey
- 03 nights accomodation at respective hotel in Kathmandu with respective meal plan.
- 02 nights accomodation at respective hotel in Pokhara with respective meal plan.
- 02 international airport transfers by a non A/c car / van exclusively depending on the no of pax.
- 02 domestic airport transfers in Kathmandu by a non A/c car / van exclusively depending on the no of pax.
- 02 domestic airport transfers in Pokhara by a non A/c hotel coach on SIC basis.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in Kathmandu and Pokhara by a non a/c car / van exclusively depending on the no of pax.
- Airfare Kathmandu / Pokhara / Kathmandu based on Yeti airlines.
- # Presently applicable --% Hotel Taxes (--% VAT and --% Service charge).